From time to time, AgForce and AgForce Projects may make services available via the agforceprojects.org.au website, such as messaging services and Online Services ("agforceprojects.org.au services"). These agforceprojects.org.au services, and the agforceprojects.org.au website, will be collectively referred to as "Agforceprojects.org.au" in these terms.
Unless expressly stated otherwise in these terms, Agforceprojects.org.au is for residents of Australia only.
What you must do
- You may use a security credential ("Participant Login") to access Agforceprojects.org.au. The Participant Login could take the form of a username and password, a digital certificate or another security-related technology. We may require you to use a different type of Participant Login to access different parts of Agforceprojects.org.au. The Participant Login may be used only for the purposes of accessing Agforceprojects.org.au and for authorising instructions or requests using the Agforceprojects.org.au services made available from Agforceprojects.org.au. Any other use of your Participant Login is prohibited.
What you must not do
You must not:
- use Agforceprojects.org.au for any activities, or post or transmit to or via Agforceprojects.org.au any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party's rights or privacy, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes
- use Agforceprojects.org.au in a way, or post to or transmit to or via Agforceprojects.org.au any material, which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying Agforceprojects.org.au
- use Agforceprojects.org.au to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic mail messages to anyone
- make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using Agforceprojects.org.au
- use another's Participant Login or name without permission
- provide false information when registering or changing your Agforceprojects.org.au registration details
- impersonate another person when using Agforceprojects.org.au
- post to or transmit to or via Agforceprojects.org.au any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to Agforceprojects.org.au
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via Agforceprojects.org.au; and
- attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
AgForce Queensland and AgForce Projects are dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify you as a workshop or event participant and provide you with marketing communications (if applicable).
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its "IP address," and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer's IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
Security Policy :
When purchasing from AgForce Queensland or AgForce Projects your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party content
- Many of the products and services offered for sale or advertised and much of the information provided via Agforceprojects.org.au are the products, services and information of third parties.
- The third party products, services and information are not provided or endorsed by us. Where it is apparent that products, services and information are not provided by us, your legal relationship in respect of those products, services and that information is with the third party supplier.
- We have not checked the accuracy or completeness of the information or the suitability or quality of the products and services of the third parties. You must make your own enquiries with the relevant third party supplier direct before relying on the third party information or entering into a transaction in relation to the third party products and services supplied via Agforceprojects.org.au. You should check with the third party supplier whether there are additional charges and terms which may apply.
- We may receive fees and/or commissions from third parties for goods and services of such third parties displayed or made available on Agforceprojects.org.au or accessible through a hyperlink on Agforceprojects.org.au. You acknowledge and consent to us receiving the fees.
Prices and products and services are subject to change
- All prices displayed and products and services offered for supply on Agforceprojects.org.au are subject to change without notice. You should check the price of a product or service before placing an order for it.
- For security reasons we may require you to re-authenticate yourself from time to time, for example after a period of inactivity on the connection between your browser and the Agforceprojects.org.au servers. We are not responsible for any information you may lose if the Agforceprojects.org.au servers terminate your browser session due to prolonged periods of inactivity between your browser and the Agforceprojects.org.au servers.
- You must comply with all directions issued by AgForce relating to use of your Participant Login and access to Agforceprojects.org.au. AgForce is not responsible for providing the computer, hardware, software nor any other equipment necessary to access the Internet. You must not send or disclose any part of your Participant Login that is meant to be confidential ("Confidential Component of your Participant Login") (for example, the password component of your Participant Login) to any other person or store it in a manner that would reasonably allow another person or entity to obtain access to it. If you choose to use a workplace email address to access Agforceprojects.org.au, you are responsible for ensuring that such use complies with any rules, policies or protocols which apply to the use of the Internet in your workplace.
- You must immediately notify AgForce Projects if you become aware:
- that the Confidential Component of your Participant Login has been compromised or is known by a third party (other than by an Authorised Person) or
- of any unauthorised use of your Participant Login.
- We will take reasonable steps to secure Agforceprojects.org.au and the systems in our control that are used to access Agforceprojects.org.au. However, the internet is sometimes unreliable and is a difficult medium to secure. AgForce does not guarantee the security of Agforceprojects.org.au or the systems (including the internet and your hardware and software) used to access Agforceprojects.org.au, or any information that passes through such systems.
Our liability to you
- Given the nature of online systems, particularly the internet, we cannot guarantee that Agforceprojects.org.au will always be available or fault or virus free.
- The terms that apply to the supply of Agforceprojects.org.au are those that are expressly set out in this document and those implied by consumer protection laws to the supply of this service that are unable to be excluded. No other terms apply.
- We are not responsible for: loss caused by factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control such as faults in third party equipment loss of data or loss of profits or revenue and any loss to the extent that it is caused by you, for example, through your negligence or breach of contract.
- You must take reasonable steps to minimise the extent of the loss you may suffer as a result of Agforceprojects.org.au. For example, you should take reasonable steps to ensure that you will not suffer loss if the website service is not always available by, for example, maintaining an alternative email service or data base.
- You must notify us in writing of your loss as soon as is reasonably possible.
Your liability to us
- You are liable to us for breach of contract or negligence under the principles applied by the courts.
- You are not liable for any loss to the extent that it is caused by us, for example, through our negligence or breach of contract.
- If the change will benefit you, we can make the change immediately and are not required to notify you prior to the change.
- If the change has a detrimental impact on you but is
- required by law
- necessary for security reasons
- to prevent fraud, or
- for technical or infrastructure reasons, we will try to give you 3 days prior notice of the change. Sometimes, due to the nature of the change, we may not be able to give you three days prior notice but we will give you as much notice as we reasonably can. Notice may be provided to you in the manner set out below
- If we reasonably consider that the change will have a significant detrimental impact on the majority of our customers using Agforceprojects.org.auor on a specific class of customers who use Agforceprojects.org.au in a particular way (and you are one of this class), we will give you at least 30 days' prior notice of the change.
- If the change is not of a type described we will give you at least 10 days' prior notice of the change.
- We do not have to notify you if we make changes to the Agforceprojects.org.au website.
- You may stop using Agforceprojects.org.au at any time, for any reason.
- We may stop making Agforceprojects.org.au, or a part of Agforceprojects.org.au, available with 30 days' prior notice. Notice may be given in the manner set out.
- (i) the breach is something which cannot be remedied or
- (ii) you fail to remedy the breach within 30 days' of our written notice to you of that breach
- there is an emergency.
- If you enter a contract for the supply of goods and/or services via Agforceprojects.org.au, that contract will not be affected if AgForce stops making Agforceprojects.org.au or part of Agforceprojects.org.au available to you, unless the goods and/or services are supplied via Agforceprojects.org.au.
Communication with you
- As part of some Agforceprojects.org.au services available via Agforceprojects.org.au, we may communicate with you via email, or an SMS, or both, to an email address or a mobile phone number nominated by you. When we do the following will apply:
- you are responsible for ensuring that your contact details for the online service/s are current, your email service or mobile phone account is operational and that you check your emails or mobile phone regularly for messages and
- you must notify AgForce as soon as possible of any changes to your contact details for the online services using the online method provided by AgForce.
- From time to time, in addition to giving you notice in the way required of us we may choose to also give you notice by another method. If we give you such additional notice, you should not presume that we will do this every time.
Use of your information and material
- When you send us any feedback, suggestions, ideas or other materials in relation to or via Agforceprojects.org.au, you agree that we can use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt and transmit them to others free of charge and without restriction, subject to our obligations in our Privacy Statement.
- By registering for an event held by AgForce Projects you are agreeing to allow us to contact you in regards to marketing materials and promotions.
Goods and Services Tax
- This agreement is governed by the law in force in the State of Queensland, Australia, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning this agreement.
- Copyright Notice: AgForce text, photos, graphics, audio and video works are only for the Permitted Use and must not, directly, or indirectly, be published, rewritten for broadcast, communication or publication or redistributed in any medium. Such AgForce materials and works must not be stored in any electronic or other system except for the Permitted Use. Neither the Licensee, User or any other person may hold AgForce liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in respect of such materials and works, the transmission or delivery of such materials and works or any loss or damage arising from any of the foregoing.
- AgForce Site Disclaimer: The views expressed in the interviews featured in our podcasts or in the reports featured on this site are not those of AgForce. We do not necessarily agree with the views expressed and we are not responsible for any statements made by the speakers during the podcast or in the reports. We make no claims that the statements are correct, reliable or complete. You should make your own enquiries before acting upon or relying on any statements made.
- AgForce Queensland ABN 21 241 679 171 has made every effort to ensure that the information presented on this web site is correct and true. The information presented here is of a general nature and there is a possibility that changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact on the accuracy of the information. The company accepts no responsibility or liability for the public's subsequent use or misuse of the information provided. We encourage you to contact our office before making any decisions based on the content of this website.
AgForce Queensland ABN 21 241 679 171
Level 2, 110 Mary St, Brisbane Qld 4000
PO Box 13186 Brisbane Qld 4003
INT Phone: +61 7 3236 3100
INT Fax: +61 7 3236 3077
Admin Email: email@example.com