Grazing BMP 2 Day workshop
Monday, 5 March, 2018
Time: Day 1 8am-5pm Day 2 8am-1pm
Dirranbandi Civic Centre
Dirranbandi, Queensland 4486
Improve your productivity, profitability and sustainability through Grazing BMP.
The Grazing BMP program is a voluntary, industry-led process to assist graziers to identify ways to improve practices that enhance the long term profitability of their enterprise.
The workshop will guide you through your self-assessment using the five modules in the Grazing BMP program:
- Grazing land management – Rhonda Toms-Morgan, Connect Ag
- Soil health – Bruce Alchin, Bruce Alchin and Associates
- Animal production – Andrea Wiles, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Animal health and welfare – Jed Taylor, Biosecurity Queensland
- People and business – Tony Koch, Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority
Your self-assessment will inform and guide training programs to assist with your enterprise in the coming months.
RSVP by 01 March to Andrea Wiles (DAF) on 0428 109 620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
These workshops are supported by the Queensland Government's Grazing Futures Project – promoting resilient grazing businesses in western Queensland.